Angora Ferrets for sale have an inquisitive nature and display a variety of playful behaviors. If well handled by people from a young age, ferrets can become socialized and learn to see humans as companions. They can form a strong bond with their owners.
If well taken care of, healthy Angora Ferrets for sale can live up to 10 years of age. However, their average lifespan is approximately 6 years.
Angora Ferrets are affectionate, intelligent small animals that love to play and explore. They are known for their happy, inquisitive nature and humorous behavior.
– Angora Ferrets for sale are neutered and as social animals, they enjoy each other’ company
– Intelligent, playful, and mischievous; love to collect and hide household items; love to dig, so be conscious of house plants. Never allow out of habitat unsupervised
– Some ferrets may communicate by making entertaining noises or by using body language
– Can be litter box-trained
– On average, ferrets sleep approximately 18 hours per day
– Ferrets are very intelligent and can easily be taught to roll over and fetch, just like dogs!
– Different types of small animals should not be housed together